Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4PM CST

Parts & Accessories - Pellet Stove Parts - Burn Pots

A burn pot, otherwise known as a firepot, is the basket, tray, or cupped area where heating pellets burn. Some burn pots come as complete assemblies while others use a burn pot and burn pot liner combination. Your burn pot will wear out over time, so be sure to inspect yours.  Check for cracking, pitting and other signs of wear.  If your igniter is getting hot but failing to ignite the pellets, this to could be a sign that your firepot requires replacement.


Need help finding the correct blower or fan kit for your fireplace? Let our experts help you track down the correct replacement blower, fan kit or part for your application. We typically only need the fireplace or stove's make and model to determine exactly what you need. This information can usually be found on gas fireplaces by removing the lower access panel and finding your fireplace's name tag or identificaton card. Wood inserts will often times have the same identificaton card, while freestanding stoves and others might have this information printed on a rear panel or door.

Once you've located your fireplace's brand and model information, simply use the Find Your Blower tool above, or the Help Find My Blower at the top of the page.

Help Find My Blower

Customer Reviews

Featured Brands

Fast Shipping

More Information*

Customer Testimonials

More Information*

Secure Checkout Guarantee

More Information*

30-Day Free Returns

More Information*
to top