When you purchase an aftermarket blower or fan kit from FireplaceBlowersOnline.com, you are making an investment in a product that will improve both the performance and efficiency of your fireplace. All of our products are backed by a comprehensive 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Our warranty covers all costs associated with the labor, service and parts to either service or replace your blower, fan kit or accessory. These costs do NOT include any shipping related expenses unless the warranty claim is made within the FireplaceBlowersOnline.com exchange and/or replacement window.
FireplaceBlowersOnline.com warrants that products assembled and manufactured by FireplaceBlowersOnline.com will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment. If the product proves defective during the warranty period, FireplaceBlowersOnline.com, at its option, will:
- Repair the product by means of telephone or ship in support at no charge for parts or labor,
- Replace the product with a comparable product which may be new or refurbished or,
- Refund the amount paid for the product, less related buyer's shipping expenses, upon its return.
FireplaceBlowersOnline.com recommends the Customer first utilize support materials shipped with the product, product diagnostics, information contained on the Web, and email support. If unsuccessful, to obtain service under this warranty the Customer must notify FireplaceBlowersOnline.com Support or its authorized service representative of the defect before the expiration of the warranty period. Customers shall provide appropriate assistance to FireplaceBlowersOnline.com Support personnel to help resolve any issue.
If telephone support is unsuccessful, FireplaceBlowersOnline.com or its authorized service representative will instruct the customer on how to receive warranty repair as provided below.
- Service is available in the United States only. When required, defective products must be shipped to our US mailing address for service. The Customer is responsible for shipping. FireplaceBlowersOnline.com will cover all related shipping costs associated with shipping the product back to the Customer.
- FireplaceBlowersOnline.com reserves the right to charge for service in cases it deems exceptional.
If the Customer’s product contains features that enable FireplaceBlowersOnline.com or its authorized service representative to diagnose and repair problems with the product remotely, FireplaceBlowersOnline.com may request that the Customer allow such remote access to the product.
In the service of the product, FireplaceBlowersOnline.com will only use new or equivalent parts, assemblies or products for equal or improved quality. All defective parts, assemblies, and products become the property of FireplaceBlowersOnline.com. FireplaceBlowersOnline.com may require the return of parts, assemblies and products to a designated FireplaceBlowersOnline.com representative from which the part, assembly, or product was originally purchased. Return and claims will be handled according to the current FireplaceBlowersOnline.com procedure.
The warranties expressed here shall not apply to any defect, failure or damage caused by improper use or improper or inadequate maintenance and care. FireplaceBlowersOnline.com shall not be obligated under these warranties:
- to repair damage resulting from attempts by personnel other than FireplaceBlowersOnline.com representatives to install, repair or service the product unless directed by a FireplaceBlowersOnline.com representative,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from improper use or connection to incompatible equipment,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance caused by the use of non FireplaceBlowersOnline.com supplies or parts not specified for use with this product,
- to repair an item that has been modified or integrated with other products when the effect of such modification or integration increases the time or difficulty of servicing the product or degrades performance or reliability,
- to perform user maintenance or cleaning or to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from failure to perform user maintenance and cleaning as prescribed in published product materials,
- to repair damage, malfunction, or degradation of performance resulting from use of the product in an environment not meeting the operating specifications set forth in the user manual,
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN BY FIREPLACEBLOWERSONLINE.COM WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT AND ITS RELATED ITEMS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. FIREPLACEBLOWERSONLINE.COM AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION. FIREPLACEBLOWERSONLINE.COM RESPONSIBILITY TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND RELATED ITEMS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER FOR BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES.
Some states, provinces, and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties or conditions, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state, province, or country.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL FIREPLACEBLOWERSONLINE.COM AND ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER FIREPLACEBLOWERSONLINE.COM OR THE VENDOR HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Manufacturer warranties apply OVER AND ABOVE all products that are not owned by FireplaceBlowersOnline.com or its affiliates.
Warranties do not extend to products deemed defective due to: Acts of God, Acts of Nature (fire, flood, lightening, etc...), User Tampering, or Units Installed Incorrectly. Call us at 262-989-4882 to report a defect or make a warranty claim. One of our helpful associates will take your call and assist you.