Genuine IronStrike and Lennox convection blower for wood inserts. Dual convection blower with center mounted motor. This is a unique blower, since it uses a low profile wheel to allow...
Jotul blower kit complete for model C450. This two-speed blower will enhance heat circulation around the firebox and out into the room. The blower is controlled by a heat activated switch (snapstat) that will ONLY function when the control switch is in either the HI or LOW setting. After the fire has been burning for a time, the snapstat will react to the heat and activate the blower, if the switch is in the HI or LOW position. Conversely, the blower will continue to operate until the snapstat cools as the fire wanes. The blower will then shut off automatically. For best performance, do not turn the switch on until after the fire is well-established. The kit includes the Blower, Blower Heat Shield, Snapstat Extension Assembly, Power Switch, Power Cord Receptacle, Power Cord, Ground Wire (Green), Air Deflector, and Hardware.
Replacement For Part Number:
Jotul Wood Stoves:
This kit includes components for mounting a thermostatically controlled 120 cfm blower to the back of the stove to enhance heat convection into the living area.
To Remove and Install Blower Kit
1. Remove the Ash Lip if it has been installed.
2. Remove the Base Grill. Use a 10 mm wrench to loosen the upper two M6 flange nuts at the back of the grill. The two lower nuts should already be loose. Lift the grill up to disengage it from the side ash lip supports.
3. Remove the Ash Lip Support from the side where the power receptacle and switch will be installed. Use the 10mm socket with 6” extension to loosen the two nuts (A, Fig. 14) that secure the panel to the Base Plate.
4. Loosen the two hex nuts (B, Fig. 14) and pull the blower out of the firebox .
5. Remove the Blower Shroud with removal of two hex nuts (C, Fig .14) from the shroud legs.
6. Insert the Control Switch and Power Receptacle: Use a flat head screwdriver and pliers to pry the knockouts from the appropriate ash lip support . Work from the inside, to avoid marring the outside sur face. Insert the Power Switch in the upper hole, and the Power Cord Receptacle into the lower hole. See fig. 15.
7. Install Snapstat Assembly: Remove the snapstat knock-out from the same side of the Blower Shroud. Run the snapstat leads through that hole and attach the bracket to the Shroud using two #8 x 1/2” sheet metal screws. The clearance hole in the shroud leg is for screwdriver access.
8. Attach the Air Deflector: Using the two remaining #8 sheet metal screws, attach the Air Deflector to the Blower Shroud on the same side as the snapstat is installed. See fig. 13, parts 4 and 5.
9. Re-attach the Blower Shroud to the firebox base using the two M6 x 12 flange head nuts previously removed. Confirm that the snapstat assembly is in direct contact with the firebox floor.
10. Replace the blower and re-tighten the mounting
11. Connect the loose wires
Green: Remove the hex nut from the corner post and attach the ring terminals of the two ground leads to that post. Attach the jumper lead to the middle Power Receptacle terminal.
White: Wire harness to lower Power Receptacle
Black: Wire harness to lower Switch terminal
Red: Wire harness to upper Switch terminal
• Snapstat to middle Switch terminal
• Snapstat to upper Power Receptacle
12. Re-attach the Blower Shroud to the firebox base using the two M6 x 12 flange head nuts previously removed. Confirm that the snapstat assembly is in direct contact with the firebox floor.
13. Replace the blower and re-tighten the mounting nuts.
14. Replace the Ash Lip Support and tighten the nuts.
15. Replace the Grill and Ash Lip.
16. Plug the power cord into the receptacle and run the cord to the nearest house current outlet.
We know that you want your purchase quickly, so we take every reasonable measure to ensure all orders are shipped within 1 - 2 business days from the date of purchase. In many cases, orders are shipped same day. Please note that we do not control courier delivery times, but all packages are sent expedited with one or more of the leading US based couriers (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc). Tracking information is provided and is readily available via your order history.
Please consult our shipping & returns terms for all questions related to shipping, returns, exchanges, refunds and warranty claims. We can also be reached directly by phone at 262-989-4882 or through email by contacting us directly.
We believe you should feel safe when making a purchase from FireplaceBlowersOnline.com, which is why we offer a full 1 year warranty on all aftermarket blowers, fan kits and replacement parts. Please consult our product warranty page for additional warranty details.So what's included with our warranty?
Our warranty is a 1 year piece of mind that you're purchasing the most recognized aftermarket blower or fan kit available. We cover all parts and labor associated with the repair or replacement, we have incredibly fast turn around, and quite honestly the best customer service you'll find in the industry.Accessories are covered
When we say we cover everything, we cover everything! Accessories like thermostats, rheostat variable speed controls, and power plugs are all covered under under our comprehensive 1 year warranty.No excess is payable upon a warranty claim
You pay no excess, less applicable return shippng fees, if you need to make a claim. Simply call us at 262-989-4882 or 262-989-4883 to make a claim with one our helpful associates or log into your account and request a return.
See below for additional information related to our products, their benefits and where they made.
Please consult the Compatibility section under Product Details in the Description tab. Or use the "Find Your Blower" tool located at the top of this page. If you're fireplace or model isn't listed, please contact us directly for additional installation support.
Contractor installation instructions are provided with the the kit. Most kits are pre-wired for easy installation, but always consult with a professional if you experience problems during the installation. We're available by phone at 262-989-4882 to answer any installation questions you may have. You can also visit our helpful document center, where you can find installation manuals and videos related to this product. It's important to note that written instuctions can't always be provided for every model of fireplace, but we make every effort to provide OEM or our own instructions for your benefit. And for several of our products, we have helpful video installation tutorials that can help answer questions that written instructions along can not provide.
Our aftermarket fireplace blower kits are the culmination of years of our own research and development. It is designed in every sense to meet or exceed OEM specifications, which is why we back our claim with a comprehensive 1 year warranty. Don't be fooled by cheaper alternatives. Most of our competitors are simply overseas manufacturers or private label resellers.
All of our blower kits are assembled and tested in the USA (Racine, Wisconsin) and we make every reasonable effort to source parts, materials and supplies from US based manufacturers and suppliers. In fact, when you call us at 262-989-4882, you can speak with the person who will personally build and test your kit. Please be sure to compare our dimensions with your fireplace's available clearance and dimensions. While we provide instructions with each of our kits, the instructions can be limited due to the sheer number of fireplace manufacturers and fireplace models. We are always available by phone to assist or answer any questions you may have.
Here are some commonly asked questions we receive. If you don't see an answer to your question, feel free to contact us directly or use the Ask an Expert tool below for additional information. You can also consult our Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to additional questions.
Most fireplace manufacturers recommend the use of a specific blower kit in their fireplace. The blower or fan kit recommended by the manufacturer can typically be found in your owner's or service manual. You can also use our helpful Find Your Blower tool at the top of the page to match your fireplace's brand and model to the correct blower kit. And finally, you can also reference the Does It Fit section in the description of every blower kit we sell, which itemizes the brands and models that each blower kit or replacement blower is compatible with. If you don't see your brand or model listed, please reach out to us directy by clicking the Ask an Expert button below, and one of our expert staff will reach out to you with assistance.
Genuine Jotul replacement blower only for C 450 Kennebec inserts.. Replacement For Part Number: 155342 Jotul Wood Stoves: C 450 Kennebec This kit includes components for mounting a...
Variable speed blower with (3) position switch (Off, Low, High). Evens heat flow throughout your heating area by circulating warm air over your stove and around your room. Complete blower assembly...
Original style Harman Accentra cast iron medallion with decorative compass for the Harman Accentra Insert, Accentra 52i, and the Accentra 52i-TC. This part is considered sacrificial and does need to...
IronStrike Grandview 230 & 300 fan kit assembly. Genuine replacement part, includes fan, speed controller and temperature sensor. Fan kit can be run in manual or automatic mode and...
Replacement exhaust blower motor 7" gasket for select Whitfield and Lennox pellet stoves. This gasket should be replaced as needed when removing the exhaust blower from its assembly for cleaning. We...